Gun control paper
One of the most pressing problems today is gun control. This problem is getting more and more discussed nowadays. Almost everyone has something to say about it: tabloid celebrities, media, scholars, and politicians. Therefore, it is no surprise that teachers demand the students to compose a gun control essay.
As long as there are many approaches to this problem, this topic divides society into several parts. For instance, some people are strongly for a gun turnover that they insist there should be a monopoly on gun possession whereas other ones claim that there should be strict control over guns.
Types of gun control essays
- Descriptive paper. Such a paper concentrates on the feelings the topic evokes. For instance, what it smells, sounds, or how it looks with the absence of guns or when they are widespread.
- Definition paper. Writing this essay, you must define what gun control really means. It is a version of the dictionary article.
- Compare and contrast paper. Composing this essay, you should state the similarities or differences between anti and pro-gun control approaches.
- Cause and effect paper. Here you should review a specific gun control effect and research the cause of it.
- Narrative essay. This paper will be about a person’s or your experience related to this issue.
- Process paper. This essay is about a possible way to solve a certain problem. In this case, the paper will be about the ways of how to regulate gun violence.
- Argumentative paper. Writing this paper, your aim is to convey the point of view of the author in a well-substantiated way.
- Critical paper. Here you should discuss certain weaknesses and strengths of a specific approach to a policy of gun control.
- Expository paper. Here you should present the problem as it is and set your point of view aside.
- Persuasive paper. Here you should persuade the reader that your point of view is the most appropriate, but do not convey the argument like in an argumentative paper.
Ways to choose good gun control topic
- Before taking sides, do research on the topic. Check beliefs and assumptions, read on the current laws, turn to credible academic sources.
- Choose either against or pro side. Find, at least, 5 arguments, backing up your position and jot them down.
- Use specific terms, minding the target audience. Give news reports and educational statistics.
- Begin writing your essay with an outline. It should include a thesis statement and 5 arguments, supporting your opinion.
- Include a paragraph that is with a counter-argument and opposing ideas.
- If possible, support data with sources.
- Select the topic that is most related to a thesis statement for the audience to be intrigued and know your point of view.
Tips how to write a paper in the best way
- Select a proper topic that you can back up with proper research or stand behind.
- Check sources two times. Utilize only reliable books or journals.
- Give an unbiased opinion. In an introduction part, don’t be emotionally right or harsh.
- When you write about opposite views, back up it with credible pieces of evidence.
- Always include References or Work Cited page. Check the rules of formatting, at least, two times for in-text citations.
Topic examplesPro-Gun Control Paper Topics:
- It will reduce social risks with a public list of weapon holders.
- It must help to find potential criminals in our society.
- Stricter arms restriction is a direct way to reduce daily violence on TV screens.
- Gun control must be unified across the USA.
- Comparison of the USA states with severe arms elimination to the weaker ones.
- Benefits: from the USA economics to social perception.
- Increased crimes versus youth violence.
- Will the stricter limitations reduce the free circulation of illegal weapons?
- Economic components of the weapon control in Texas.
- What is the preventing government from the implementation of more severe limitation laws?
- Conservative take on gun control would help to reduce law violations.
- What remains hidden behind weapon limitation debates?
- Why isn’t it always more equal to better in weapon reduction initiatives?
- Taxes versus more severe gun control problems.
- Sweden and Australia as examples of the recently changed weapon control.
- Is lesser weapon reduction liberation or a possibility to re-work the current laws?
- Bernie Sanders on the Gun Control Laws.
- Analysis of weapon reduction across the USA states.
- Pros and Cons of the current gun reduction laws.
- Discussion on the aggression in school and reasons why the increased gun reduction is more likely to fail.
Arguments for and against gun controlFor those students who are Pro-Gun Control:
- Increased gun limitation laws will give the government more restrain over arms holders in the USA.
- Stricter weapon control laws would assure the protection of the society by making it possible to track down the potential criminals, that are grounded on their private data given by purchase.
- Pro-Gun position motivates society to take part in the prevention of violence in colleges and schools.
- Reduction laws must change the image of guns in media.
- Weapon control laws make it more complicated for prohibited weapons to get into the country from other countries.
- Lesser arm restriction would protect both sides of the problem by allowing the citizens to get some privacy.
- Concentrating on current gun control policies would address the flaws of existing legislation.
- Lesser arms elimination will not force the criminals to begin to turn to the illegal weapon possession more, however, it will let the law enforcement officers work within the current medium.
- Stricter laws don’t affect the number or nature of the violence.
- Increased arms restriction leads to the increased legislative and mental pressure in a society that makes gun possession tracking even much more complicated.
Tips on how to compose gun control essay research
Note that writing an essay, it is important to plan, edit, and proofread. Begin with picking up a proper topic idea, provide a solid outline. Make sure the thesis statement presents a clear position. Begin each of the body paragraphs with a topic sentence. Before you write a conclusion, generate a paragraph with an opposing point of view. Edit and proofread the paper at the final step of writing.
We guess now you are able to generate a good gun control essay. However, if you doubt whether you can compose such an essay, you can always utilize our writing service to help you with your paper. We employ only experts with a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in various disciplines. So, you will exactly get the proper assistance. Order a gun control essay now and receive a high grade! Save your time and spend it the way you like with no troubles!